1. Brew coffee and inhale the aroma
2. Grab a random book and write about it
3. Finish your coffee halfway and let it heat your cold heart
4. Appreciate little things and look at life a little better
5. Grab another book and see a better day
The complexities and varieties of nature.
*Under the cut: Contains epic and awesome gifts and greetings from very awesome people*
My sister has these crazy ways on how to boom up a surprise and she really made me happy that day. She started off by greeting me one o’clock in the morning which wasn’t really helpful because I was asleep then but anyways! I read her text (because she’s in the dorm and she can’t even come because of the school works) saying I should get the gift from dad and of course dad pretended he didn’t know and almost made a fool out of myself when I pulled out the chair when I was about to eat and saw the shirt and the almost envelop lying on the seat. Trust me, that totally came unexpected. She even told me to open the letter only when I’m at school, which I did.