Posts tagged 'ppp'
All tips are only applicable via Adobe PS
For JPEG pictures
- press Alt+I+A+W
- check “Show More Options”
- Adjust the color correction and midtone contrast
- click OK.
For RAW/NEF pictures
- Double click the picture, it should directly open up Adobe
- Adjust the Clarity
- Click DONE
[?] What is this tip for?
- this is for a paint/unrealistic type of post processing.
- this is helpful especially when your subjects are poor environments or street children.
- emotions such as pain and hurt is well expressed using this style.
2 years ago 20